SkinBetter INTENSIVE ALPHARET® OVERNIGHT CREAM 30ML
Improving the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
AlphaRet is the latest innovation in retinoid renewal delivering remarkable results, with little-to-no irritation compared to other retinoids and retinoid-based products.
- Significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in as little as four weeks, with little-to-no irritation.
- Combines two gold standard skin rejuvenation ingredients— a retinoid and lactic acid—to create a revolutionary double-conjugated retinoid.
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinoid-based products.
- A blend of antioxidants helps neutralize free radicals.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a thin layer all over the face at night.
- May be applied following InterFuse® Intensive Treatment LINES.
- Can be used in combination with Even Tone Correcting Serum™ to target improvement in the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Intensive AlphaRet Overnight Cream contains a topical retinoid. We recommend consulting your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Aqua/Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate, Cetearyl Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, Ceresin, Glycol Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Squalane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Linolenic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrated Silica, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.