ELTAMD UV ELEMENTS BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 44 TINTED
- 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Chemical-free active ingredients
- High volume of hydrating hyaluronic acid
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free*, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
*Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley, or rye).
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Purified Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C15-19 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate
HOW TO USE
EltaMD UV Replenish Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
UV Replenish is in an airless pump. Before first use, hold the tube upright with the cap off. Firmly depress the pump 3 to 5 times.
If an air pocket prevents the product from dispensing, take these steps:
- Hold the tube upright with the clear cap off.
- Press the pump down completely.
- Continue to depress the pump, while slowly squeezing the tube.
- When the air pocket has pushed through, the product will dispense properly.